Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ok, Ok

Now I realize I have alot of things going on. So I went to the St Pauls Church today for the first meeting of our youth group. There was only one girl who came and she even came earlier than me, as I was leaving a poltical rally of SWAPO, whose history is sowed onto the fabric of our national identity.
I want to start a great youth group, with volunteer opportunities ect.
My mom is now complaining that I put the salad too down in the fridge on the bottom fridge such that she did not see it and now it is kind of wilted. I did not add cirene (our bulgarian cheese) to it, must of been so hungry when I walked from the church, from the youth group followed by the charismatic movement.

I guess there is much to do, but I can only do so much. So then, let me just then do a fellowship kind of thing. Whereby , I go to the charismatic group at 3 -4 and then from 4-5 with the youth. The Catholic Charismatic movement is about reading the BIBLE and "laypeople" explicating it, preaching it. It will be good. I think as a start
Cause I also want for this month of September to learn probability.
I think we need a community first before we can reach out!
It will be a good thing though.
Another +, I received news about the area in our neighborhood. It will become a park, eventually. The City of Windhoek just can't develop into an that right now. I had dreams of it being a private park for our residents and outsiders pay a small levy of about 20c for the use of the space, so could have security guards to prevent crime and grass.
However, now I think I will leave this park issue alone.
I need to learn more about probabiliy and really prepare fully for the THE GRE.
One of the ways to prepare is to write essays.
Recently one of them was actually published in a local paper!

WWW.NAMIBIAN.COM.NA under "reader's letters", my paper"sex and the youth" my first public health letter was published!
Hurray
Now I know I can research more on the prisons, my big paper comming up after the GRE

No comments:

Post a Comment