Sunday, November 22, 2009

I meant to write Success, in any case

So that is it guys. I wish I could post more, but I am of to watch the Namibia : Struggle for Liberation series, which inspired my bread article.
I hope my blog has not become inspid.
I hope so.
Please read the bread article it is revised.

So what will I do now? On my schedule it says I watch the liberation series and then what?
I will write a letter to my grandmother! Yes, because I wont be there this Christmas so I need to write her a letter. Today she sounded really emotional on the phone "We picked all these "musmuhli (bulgarian fruit - i don't know what it is in English) and they are your mother's favourite, but we can't send them over, you are very far, very far away".

So guys, some of you reading this are near physically. Others are distant,
Comunque siate tutti vicini al mio cuore.
Vi adoro
(In any case, you are close to my heart, I adore you)

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment