Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines day eve

I have a history of donating books. When I was in grade 9, I had built up a sizeable collection of Dorin Kindersley, eyewitness guides, these illustrated books were intense learning experiences for me. I gave about half of them away, to the library of the SOS children’s village, a project that was done at interact. I also gave them a softcover copy of the origin of the speices – I had two , one soft cover and one hard cover. All ordered, online, from Europe and America with my mother’s credit card. The number and expiry date I knew off by heart, this was when internet buying was booming, but the three digit security code had not yet come into practice. About a decade ago.

I was just reading an eyewitness guide, Prehistoric Life. Dinosaurs, the two different groups they fall into, orinthischians and saurischians, as well as some that just don’t fit neatly in either. I felt there was a Valentines day dinosaur somewhere that I needed to find, before tomorrow, Feb 14th. Baronyx. Yes, he will be my Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment