Monday, February 15, 2010

Car accident Feb 11th

My grandmother was involved in a minor accident. Crossing the road – she walked across the zebra – but this urban jungle of Sofia is unruly, a taxi hit her as she walked!

Is it my fault, she is alive and fine, except for a broken ankle, but is it my fault?

Yesterday morning, before the accident happened in Bulgaria, I did a sun salutation up on the hill near my house, looking at the rising sun. I chose to just do a normal sun salutation without praying the rosary as I have done for quite a while now, since I got my rosary in June 2009. Am I just trying to make links where they are none?

No more writing about this,dance it. I am praying now , the chaplet of the divine mercy, I will pray it now, it is 3:04 pm and St Faustina says Christ told her to pray it at 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment