Sunday, March 25, 2012

prayer for Lent

I think I will go to sleep now. And I will sleep well. On Friday I was praying the sorrowful mysteries and it was soo deep and soo sorrowful. The Rosary, the amount I cried, praying the Rosary, is just incomparable, is incredible.
I think it had much to do with the fact my brother systematically insulted and told me we would never have a normal brother relationship because I am a moffie (faggot), gay.
But later on I felt, even though he did not say it, that he was sorry for he said. He was watching TV and he could of turned up louder, but he did not.
What did I do for him to be so rude? I asked him to stop arguing with a drunken man (a person I doubt he knew) outside our garage and all he said was 'We will lower our voices'. I warned him I would call the cops, he did not care and I did, but then he did care. Luckily the person left, and my brother came in and brought his wrath on me. I called the cops for them not to come. And in that same hallway, my brother really insulted me good.
Praying afterwards helped. I was so grateful to the Lord that I have a brother, that is well and alive, and even though what he said hurt, it would be better than having no brother at all.
My brother told me how in December, on his way back into town from the coast, he was literally seconds away from the being involved in the bloodiest accident of 2011.
Praise the Lord he survived.
We are now on 'normal' speaking terms with him. Everything is ok. Praying the Rosary, so powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment