Saturday, April 24, 2010

Poem-Prayer Time Out Jesus

Time Out Jesus, Time Out!

I need some time out Jesus, some time out.

David knew when it was time to move the ark to the city of David,

Jerusalem,

And he did, putting in the tent he pitched for it.

Now is the time that I sit here naked like a fresh creature of the mud,

your Golem,

as I was before you finished creating me

to tell you I need time out

Like all the earth before the Lord I ought to tremble

And the heavens rejoicing the earth glad,

I am a trembler, you know it, you saw it, touched it – my body – as it quivered

my body in ecstasy (or orgasm)

your divine touch combing my soul

How though I am to fear you? Y

You are my lover, I sought you and my fears you delivered!

Lord,

How could you ever come with the sword?
Or will it just be the blazing fire from heaven

To punish those of my brethren

Who do not obey the gospel

I need Time out Jesus Time Out@!

There are sheep and there are goats

And I know you as my shepherd

You took me down to lie in pastures green (with you),

But what of those who do not profess you?

Gored

I just cannot apprehend

How you would vanquish anyone to this end!

Is hell their fate?

Time Out Jesus, Time Out!

Make me humble and give me again your peace,

Remember how one year ago,

In the night I wandered,

My faith wasting away,

Because of these thoughts – inconsistencies – they would not go away,

But you let me dance before you at Manna au large group

What a collage of movement, song and people!

In one swoop,

You took my heart

But now,

I want Time Out!

I tear before you, because you gave me so much,

And now I chose to depart from your touch.

Time Out Jesus, means Time Out!

I need to shout it out – Time Out!

No more (m)aking time with you

No Churches, youth groups only quit(e) time

Aching with no pain,

Just an emptiness and disquietude

Cause I don’t accept a lot of things,

The only pain is that I must be a man, but I don’t

I don’t say “dude”

I am not firm enough in handshake and spirit,

But this is discussion is outside my aim

I just want to say, I love you – still

You to the world meant no ill

And I do not believe anyone you will kill

Now or then,

Just that I need to some time to ponder you

Outside

(though I prefer your bedside)

I felt like sharing this poem with you readers. So I did, infact I did write it to be shared.

Peace be with you! I am praying for you my friends. Still pRAYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment