Saturday, August 7, 2010

I want your love!

“I want you love, love, love, love, I want your love…Jesus” Really I do and not just because Lady Gaga sings about it. She is caught in a bad romance, without sex, which is why she laments throughout the whole song. I, on the other hand, am in a relationship where sex and love – Eros – imbues it with meaning. Jesus is my lover!

“That’s crazy!” was what Abdul said yesterday when we were talking about sex with Jesus. The conversation over the dinner table in our small kitchen astounded me: we were really going deep into what it meant for me to fantasize and experience the Holy Spirit in the most orgasmic of ways. We were talking about Christianity, and yet we ventured into territory some would consider blasphemous. We were have a Shabbat dinner, but it was not Jewish – Pork and beef with Greek tzitzaki – totally not kosher. We ate well, but we did not indulge or overeat: Bienque d’habitude je suis un gourmande, cette fois-là la gourmandie n’a pas figuré au cours du diner : On a résisté à tout manger, puisque il fallait qu’il y avait de la bouffe pour mon frère qui était ailleurs. Néanmoins, on s’est bien remplie surtout avec le buffet que la bonne compagnie nous a offert.

Nous avons mangé et parlé et marché dehors pour lui trouver un taxi et on a prié ! Quelle joie !

So Jesus thank you so much. Si il mio amico è rimasto un po’ perplesso del mio discorso del eros con Gesù, ma nonostante tutto ciò, l’amore di Dio – quelle che è al di là di ogni piacere fisco, ci collegava in una compresione straordinaria. La fraternita. Poi oggi, il mio fratellion, si fratellina bensì sia più grande e alto di me, mangiava la zupa di fronte a me alla tavola. La zupa che io avevo preparato e reso bella – proprio da mangiare in un ristorante – ordonata da tre foglie de menta su un cucchiaio di yoghurt messo nella zupa arancione di lentiche. Appetizzante!

Now, is the time I conclude this blog entry. I need to write letters. I accumulate so many letters, many of them unfinished, or transcribed on paper and never sent. I often feel burdened by the vastness of it all, the cyber facebook universe and how many people I can write to as a result. As for the post, I use, but I guess I never post letters that I was supposed to. So now I will write some letters, those that are overdue. And then I will request mailing addresses for those who have written letters waiting for them.

I need to send a letter to my mother who is on holiday in Bulgaria. But she will be back before it reaches her, so then I will then just wait.

So then I need to get the addresses of :

Rickie Siegel

Coleman Conaley

Sagrado Nova-Flores

Mohammed Soushi

It is dusk, the Sabbath is almost over. I like to spend these last few moments writing to my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment